1. International Student Scholarship Program of Fujian Provincial People's Government is funded by the provincial government. Applicants may obtain relevant materials from and submit corresponding materials to the Office of International Cooperation and Exchange of MJU. Our university shall select the superior scholarship candidates from the applicants and submit them to the leaders of our university for examination and approval, and then to Department of Education of Fujian Province for the final review.
2. MJU international student scholarship is funded by MJU. Applicants can be applied to Office of International Cooperation and Exchange after finishing the whole procedure of tuition and other relevant fee, after the school approval issued.
1. International Student Scholarship Program of Fujian Provincial People's Government includes tuition fee, accommodation fees and insurance fees.etc.
2. MJU international student scholarship includes tuition fee, accommodation fees, training materials, training materials and insurance fees.etc.
1. The applicant shall be a non-Chinese citizen with a valid foreign passport who is aged from 18 to 30 years old and in good health.
Note: Any resident of mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan emigrating to foreign countries, who come to China for studying as international students must hold a foreign passport for four years or more and have a record of actual living in the foreign country for over two years in the recent four years (The actual living in overseas for 9 months in each year can be counted as one year as evidenced by the entry and exit seals).
2. The applicant shall be graduated from senior high school or have an equivalent education level to the senior high school in China and the academic records shall be satisfactory in senior middle school.
3. The applicant shall have reached a certain level of Chinese language (HSK Level 4 or above). When applying for undergraduate admission, any senior high school graduate who has received Chinese as the major teaching language in the senior middle school shall be exempted from submitting HSK certificate, but corresponding certification(s) shall be presented.
Before July 1 of each year
1. Log in the website of Office of International Cooperation and Exchange, Minjiang University (//www.lyzhdb.com/html/dwhzjlc/index.html) and download International Student Admission Application Form
2. Fill in the International Student Admission Application Form and send other electronic materials (scanning copy) to the email of Office of International Cooperation and Exchange and indicate clearly international student application on the title.(recommended)Paper materials also be accepted and sent to MJU’s Office of International Cooperation and Exchange (address can be seen at Contacts).
Note: E-mail: email@example.com
1. Application form for international students to study in MJU (Chinese or English);
2. Photocopy of academic record of high school and Photocopy of diploma of high school;
3. Photocopy of valid passport;
4. Photocopy of certificate of Chinese language level(HSK);
5. Personal Statement, Including Impressions of China and Minjiang University, Individual Study Plan (English or Chinese)
6. Photocopy of a recommended letter(jpg or pdf)
7. Photocopy of health certificate.
Note: All the materials mentioned above should be organized in order before e-mailing to MJU. False or omission materials will not be accepted and the materials submitted will not be returned, please keep an extra copy for yourselves.
Office of International Cooperation and Exchange, MJU
Address: No.200 Xiyuan Gong Road, Fuzhou University Town, Fuzhou, Fujian, China
Contact: Mr. Jingrong Shi